Steps To Buying a Franchise & Becoming a Business OwnerThe Clean Air Brands Process
Ask questions to get all the information about buying a franchise.
Meet our HQ team and both you and us will decide if the other is a good fit.
Sign the paperwork and officially become the newest Clean Air franchisee!
Take part in a week long training to learn the ins and outs of running your new business.
Launch Your New Business
Start accepting customers with vast HQ support!
Ready to own a sustainable & organic lawn care business? Here is how.
- 1st phone call with Director of New Location Development. You will get to know each other, discuss the franchise business model, get your preliminary questions answered, and learn what it takes when it comes to buying a franchise and get your business launched.
- Ongoing communication with the HQ team and research on your location.
- Gain a clear understanding of what it means to be a franchise owner.
- Visit Clean Air Lawn Care HQ in Fort Collins, CO to meet your franchise support team. If you are unable to travel here, we can come to you.
- Learn about your territory, and get a detailed look at how your business will have early and sustained growth.
- See a local franchise at work in the field.
- Also known as “Closing Day,” because it’s similar to closing on a home mortgage.
- Takes place in-person or over the phone.
- Walk through paperwork and answer any additional questions.
- Signing your Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and Purchase Agreement.
- Wire of franchise fee.
- Five days of extensive training at HQ in Fort Collins, CO
- Review the science of healthy soil and healthy lawns
- Discuss the ins-and-outs of owning a small business; marketing, customer service, accounting, and develop a business plan.
- Learn the specifics of day-to-day field operations, treatment applications and equipment use.
Launch Your Business
- With help from HQ, open your business in your territory!
- We will have your website up and running and help you utilize digital marketing to generate high-quality leads from the start.
- You will have regular calls with your support person to complete a launch checklist and answer any questions that may come up.
- Get local PR for opening a sustainable business in your community.
- Have fun getting to know all of your new customers and jobs.
We are excited to talk with you about your goals! Schedule a quick call with our business development team!